2. You shall not use AASPL's website, http://www.kiddohealth.in for any purpose that is unlawful or that is otherwise prohibited by these conditions of use.
3. Kiddohealth.in does not warrant or represent that use of its online vaccination reminder and registration and login facility will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any information, data, content, software or other material accessible through the "kiddohealth" website will be free of bugs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful components.
4. Users represent that they are of sufficient legal age to use this service, and they possess the legal right and ability to create binding obligations for any liability that they may incur as a result of the use of this service.
5. AASPL and its licensors retain all rights (including copyright and patent rights) with respect to all software and underlying information and material available through the "kiddohealth" website.
6. Users must not download or otherwise export or re-export any software or underlying information or material available through the kiddohealth website except with the written permission of AASPL and in full compliance with all Indian and other applicable laws and regulations; provided, however that any downloading that occurs in the normal course of using the kiddohealth website in accordance with the published written instructions of kiddohealth shall not be prohibited.
7. The information contained and/or provided in this website is meant solely for the purpose of keeping the vaccination records of the child in a digital form and the dates so generated are as per the schedule of dates as prescribed by IAP and other similar agencies and should not be relied upon for any other use whatsoever. We do not commit, suggest, endorse or comment on any medical procedures, conditions or treatments nor do we recommend or disown the use of any vaccination nor do we promote, endorse or suggest any vaccine as best or better suited for any specific condition or case.
8. AASPL has made best efforts to provide accurate information, however, we or our affiliates do not guarantee the validity or veracity of any such information and as such AASPL expressly disclaims any liability for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages, losses or expenses in respect of actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this website or arising out of or in any way connected with use of the website or with any delay or inability to use the website, or for any information, software, products, and services obtained through the website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if AASPL has been advised of the possibility of damages. AASPL does not warrant that the functions contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, but shall endeavor to ensure that it is error free.
9 You acknowledge that this website is provided only on the basis set out in these terms and conditions. Your uninterrupted access or use of this website on this basis may be prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this Website. AASPL does not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access or to use the website.
Limitation of Damages:
10 .In no event shall AASPL, its officers, Directors, Employees, or agents be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any
(I) errors, mistakes, inaccuracies, inadequacies or omission of services content in any form,
(ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your use of the services,
(iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein,
(iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the services or interoperability problems,
(v) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through the services by any third party,
(vi) user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party,
(vii) your use, or inability to use, any portion of the services or for any loss or damage of any kind (including your data) incurred as a result of your use of the services for any reason or for any other reason warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages the foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. . Third Party Warranty Disclaimer:
11. The Services are provided on As is," "With All Faults," and "As Available." You Agree That Your Use Of The Services Shall Be At Your Sole Risk. AASPL does not guarantee that users will be able to access the services at all times or places, that AASPL will have adequate capacity for all users, or that the services shall be operable with your equipment. To the fullest extent permitted by law. AASPL makes no warranty or representations about the content of any websites linked to the services. AASPL does not warrant endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any product or services provided , advertised or offered by a third party through the services or any linked website or featured in any advertising, and AASPL will not be party or to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any third party. The services are offered by AASPL from India and thus AASPL makes no representations that the services are appropriate or available for use in other countries. Those who access or use the services from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
12. AASPL's online vaccination system resides on a secured server. AASPL uses all reasonable endeavors to protect your personal information from loss, misuse and alteration. Only authorized AASPL employees or agents, who are under appropriate confidentiality obligations, will have access to personal information. However, Doctors/Hospitals/Users or their representatives shall be responsible for any user ID or password that is used on our website. Users should take due care to protect them. Further, the information, software, products, and services published on the website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information herein. AASPL may make improvements and/or changes to the website at any time.
13. AASPL may disclose the website member and/or child information if required to do so by law, court order, as requested by other government or law enforcement authority, or in the good faith/belief that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect the rights or properties of kiddohealth.in or any or all of its affiliates, associates, employees, directors or officers or when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities. Retaining Information and
14. Personal Information means and includes all information that can be linked to a specific individual i.e., parent/child/agent/or their representatives or to identify any individual, such as name, address, mailing address, telephone number, e - mail address, DOB, Blood groups . This personal information may be requested while any user visits or uses the website.
15. When you browse the website, kiddohealth.in may collect information regarding the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the Internet Protocol address (IP) of the computer or Internet Service Provider (ISP) you are using, the time spent along with similar other information and anonymous website statistical data. Such stored information may not specifically identify you. Please be informed that the same may be used by us for website traffic analysis or for such other purposes as we may deem appropriate.
16. The website uses cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Personal Information will not be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
18. Although no website can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we will employ reasonable and current Internet security methods and technologies.
21. AASPL reserves its right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Website or any portion hereof without notice.
22. These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts situated at Jaipur Rajasthan India.
23. If you send any communications or materials to the website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any comments, data, questions, suggestions or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated by AASPL as non–confidential.
24. The copyright in the contents of this website belong to AASPL. Accordingly AASPL reserves all rights. Copying of part or all the contents of this website without permission of AASPL is prohibited except to the extent that such copying/printing is necessary for the purposes of availing of the paid services provided.
27.Users. When a Parent/User registers to use the services, we may ask him/her to provide email address, telephone number and address or any other information as may be needed.
28. You should be aware that if you upload, post, and/or distribute to the services material, including but not limited to, personally Identifiable Information, photographs and other content or materials of any nature ("User Submitted Materials"), those materials and the substantive information contained in them may be accessible by third parties. The activities of third parties are beyond the control of us. Please do not post any information that you expect to keep private on the kiddohealth website or in other areas of the services.
30. We may use personal information to send you email messages, text messages, voice messages, telephone calls, automated calls or notices posted on kiddohealth, automated SMS or other SMS and other notifications relating to the services and your use of the services. By using the services, you consent to receiving such notifications through such modes.
31.Registration: You must register with kiddohealth to access and use the services.. The mobile number you provide during your registration will be the login to kiddohealth website as a user. Doctor/Hospital shall enter into an agreement or sign an MOU with the Company to get their hospital registered and an id be allotted for working on the website. Doctor/Hospital shall register only those child who agree to use the services of the website and shall make a continuous effort to strictly comply with the applicable Telecom Regulatory Authority of India rules and regulations (“TRAI Regulations”) in force including but not limited to regulations applicable for the National Customer Preference Registry (“NCPR”) commercial communications and for the content of the SMS Messages.
32 .You represent that any information you provide during registration or at any time thereafter is true, accurate and complete and that you will update all such information as necessary to maintain its truth, accuracy and completeness and that all uploads including your photo belongs to you and no impersonation is there. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and will be solely liable for all actions taken via your account and under your password, whether or not made with your knowledge or authority.
33. AASPL is not responsible for providing assistance or support to you, including error corrections, upgrades, support, updates, bug fixes, enhancements, or other types of support. AASPL reserves its right to terminate a user account without giving an explanation or cause.
34.AASPL reserves the right to contact you from time to time for feedback about the Services, including feedback and reviews regarding the kiddohealth services. You also consent to being sent an SMS even if your mobile number has been a part of the DND registry. You shall not make AASPL liable for such communication made under the provisions of "Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Regulations 2010 issued by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India with respect to unsolicited commercial communications(UCCRegulations).
36. Sole Remedy: Your only remedy for any dispute with AASPL is to stop using the Services.
37.Automatic Logging of Session Data We automatically log generic information about your computer's connection to the Internet, which we call "session data", that is anonymous and not linked to any personal Information. Session data consists of things such as IP address, operating system and type of browser software being used and the activities conducted by the user while on the website. An IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the internet, such as our web servers, know where to send data back to the user, such as the pages of the website the user wishes to view. We collect session data because it helps us analyze such things as what items visitors are likely to click on most, the way visitors are clicking through the website, how many visitors are surfing to various pages on the website, how long visitors to the website are staying and how often they are visiting. It also helps us diagnose issues with our servers and lets us administer our systems better. Although such information does not identify any visitor personally, it is possible to determine from an IP address a visitor's Internet Service Provider (ISP), and the approximate geographic location of his or her point of connectivity.
38. From time to time we may add or enhance services available on the website. To the extent these services are provided, and used by you, we will use the information you provide to facilitate the service requested. For example, if you email us with a question, we will use your email address, name, nature of the question, etc. to respond to your question. We may also store such information to assist us in making the website better and easier to use.
39. All materials on this website, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons and such like (the "Content"), are protected by copyright under international conventions and copyright laws. You cannot use the content, except as specified herein. You agree to follow all instructions on this website limiting the way you may use the content.
40. There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on this website whether owned/used by AASPL or otherwise. By displaying them on this website, AASPL is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and the laws of privacy.