2. You shall not use AASPL’s website, http://www.visitdr.in for any purpose that is unlawful or that is otherwise prohibited by these conditions of use.
3. visitdr.in does not warrant or represent that use of its online booking facility will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any information, data, content, software or other material accessible through the “visitdr” website will be free of bugs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful components.
4. Users represent that they are of sufficient legal age to use this service, and they possess the legal right and ability to create binding obligations for any liability that they may incur as a result of the use of this service.
5. AASPL and its licensors retain all rights (including copyright and patent rights) with respect to all software and underlying information and material available through the “visitdr” website.
6. Customers must not download or otherwise export or re-export any software or underlying information or material available through the visitdr website except with the written permission of AASPL and in full compliance with all Indian and other applicable laws and regulations; provided, however that any downloading that occurs in the normal course of using the visitdr website in accordance with the published written instructions of visitdr shall not be prohibited.
7. The information contained and/or provided in this website is meant solely for the purpose of booking online appointment with doctors listed on the website through their availability as shown therein and should not be relied upon for any other use whatsoever. We do not commit, suggest, endorse or comment on any medical procedures, conditions or treatments of any kind neither do we promote, endorse or suggest any Doctor as best or better suited for any specific condition or case. Patients using the scheduling services are supposed to use their own judgment to assess/ choose a Doctor before booking an appointment with him/her.
8 AASPL assumes no liability or responsibility arising from the contents of any communications containing any defamatory, erroneous, inaccurate, libelous, obscene or profane material. AASPL may change, edit, or remove any user material or conversations that are illegal, indecent, obscene or offensive, or that violates our policies in any way.
9. AASPL has made best efforts to provide accurate information, however, we or our affiliates do not guarantee the validity or veracity of any such information and as such AASPL expressly disclaims any liability for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages, losses or expenses in respect of actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this website or arising out of or in any way connected with use of the website or with any delay or inability to use the website, or for any information, software, products, and services obtained through the website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if AASPL has been advised of the possibility of damages. AASPL does not warrant that the functions contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, but shall endeavor to ensure that it is error free.
10 You acknowledge that this website is provided only on the basis set out in these terms and conditions. Your uninterrupted access or use of this website on this basis may be prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this Website. AASPL does not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access or to use the website.
11. You also acknowledge that through this website, AASPL merely provides intermediary services in order to facilitate highest quality services to you. Limitation of Damages:
12 .In no event shall AASPL, its officers, Directors, Employees, or agents be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (I) errors, mistakes, inaccuracies, inadequacies or omission of services content in any form, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your use of the services, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the services or interoperability problems, (v) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through the services by any third party, (vi) user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party, (vii) your use, or inability to use, any portion of the services or for any loss or damage of any kind (including your data) incurred as a result of your use of the services, whether based on non availability of Doctor services or any other reason on the appointed day and time or for any other reason warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages the foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
13. AASPL’s total liability to you for actual damages for any cause whatsoever will be limited to the amount paid by you for the services that caused such damage. Third Party Warranty Disclaimer:
14. The Services are provided on As is,” “With All Faults,” and “As Available.” You Agree That Your Use Of The Services Shall Be At Your Sole Risk. AASPL does not guarantee that users will be able to access the services at all times or places, that AASPL will have adequate capacity for all users, or that the services shall be operable with your equipment. To the fullest extent permitted by law. AASPL makes no warranty or representations about the content of any websites linked to the services. AASPL does not warrant endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any product or services provided ,m advertised or offered by a third party through the services or any linked website or featured in any advertising, and AASPL will not be party or to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any third party. The services are offered by AASPL from India and thus AASPL makes no representations that the services are appropriate or available for use in other countries. Those who access or use the services from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Encryption etc:
15. AASPL’s online appointment system resides on a secured server. AASPL uses all reasonable endeavors to protect your personal information from loss, misuse and alteration. Only authorized AASPL employees or agents, who are under appropriate confidentiality obligations, will have access to personal information. However, Doctors/Patients or their representatives shall be responsible for any user ID or password that is used on our web Site. Users should take due care to protect them. Further, the information, software, products, and services published on the website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information herein. AASPL may make improvements and/or changes to the website at any time.
16. AASPL ensures that every transaction you conduct online is in a safe and secure environment. To achieve this, visitdr.in is protected by Secured Socket Layer (SSL) technology by VeriSign, the leaders in encryption technology. The process of encryption takes your credit card information and converts it into bits of code that are securely transmitted over the Internet. This scrambled data cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. Your credit card details may be shared with our service providers or vendors to the extent deemed to be necessary. Disclosure under Law:
17. AASPL may disclose the website member information if required to do so by law, court order, as requested by other government or law enforcement authority, or in the good faith/belief that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect the rights or properties of visitdr.in or any or all of its affiliates, associates, employees, directors or officers or when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities. Retaining Information and Data :
18. Personal Information means and includes all information that can be linked to a specific individual i.e., patient/doctor/agent/or their representatives or to identify any individual, such as name, address, mailing address, telephone number, e - mail address, credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, information about the patient, his age, sex, mobile number, his email id . This personal information may be requested while any customers visits or uses the website
19. When you browse the website, visitdr.in, it may collect information regarding the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the Internet Protocol address (IP) of the computer or Internet Service Provider (ISP) you are using, the time spent along with similar other information and anonymous website statistical data. Such stored information may not specifically identify you. Please be informed that the same may be used by us for website traffic analysis or for such other purposes as we may deem appropriate.
20. The website uses cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Personal Information will not be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
22. Any personally identifiable information you submit while booking an appointment with visitdr.in will ONLY be disclosed to doctor or his representative or agent/affiliate/associate who are linked to your bookings. We will not disclose, sell, share or in any way reveal your information to any other third party except if legally required to so as stated elsewhere in the website.
23. Although no website can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we will employ reasonable and current Internet security methods and technologies.
25. AASPL may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend doctor listing or any other content posted on this Website, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the website, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
26. AASPL reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue, remove or suspend the website or any material posted herein, in any respect. AASPL shall have no obligation to take the needs of any user into consideration in connection therewith.
27. AASPL reserves its right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Website or any portion hereof without notice.
28. These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts situated at Jaipur Rajasthan India. About blogs etc
29. If this Website contains bulletin boards, chat rooms, access to mailing lists, blogs or other message or communication facilities, you agree to use the same only to send and receive messages and materials that are proper and related thereto. By way of an example and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the website or any facility available here from, you shall not do any of the following:
(i) Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others. Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all consents therefor as may be required by law Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters, or download any file posted by another user of a Forum that the User knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner. Impersonate any person or entity in order to use, or through use of, the services. Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security, or decipher any transmissions to or from any AASPL servers; Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or large load on our infrastructure; Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Services, unless expressly permitted by AASPL; Use the services in a way that disables the services or prevents or inhibits anyone from using the services; or AASPL’ Rights:
30. If you send any communications or materials to the website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any comments, data, questions, suggestions or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated by AASPL as non–confidential.
31. You hereby give up any and all claim that any use of such material violates any of your rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the way AASPL uses such material.
32. Any material submitted to this Website may be adapted, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold, transmitted or used by AASPL anywhere in the world, in any medium, forever.
33. The copyright in the contents of this website belong to AASPL. Accordingly AASPL reserves all rights. Copying of part or all the contents of this website without permission of AASPL is prohibited except to the extent that such copying/printing is necessary for the purposes of availing of the paid services provided.
36.Users. When a Doctor registers to use the services, we may ask that Doctor to provide business information , hospital name including the business name, email address, telephone number, bank account details, his PAN , and street address or any other information as may be needed. We may also ask him billing address so that we can process any payments . Doctors , as registered users of the services, may modify their account information at any time by accessing the “View Profile” section of their “visitdr.in” website by logging on to his account by his user id andpassword
37. You should be aware that if you upload, post, and/or distribute to the services material, including but not limited to, personally Identifiable Information, questions, feedback, reviews, data, comments, ratings, suggestions, information, text, data, software, sounds, photographs, podcasts, audio, audiovisual, video, images, graphics, messages and other content or materials of any nature (“User Submitted Materials”), those materials and the substantive information contained in them may be accessible by third parties. The activities of third parties are beyond the control of us. Please do not post any information that you expect to keep private on the visitdr website or in other areas of the services.
40. We may use personal information to send you email messages and other notifications relating to the Services and your use of the Services. We reserve the right to notify you through e-mail, fax, text or voice messages, or notices posted on the AASPL websites, as determined by AASPL in our discretion. By using the services, you consent to receiving such notifications through such modes.
41. Registration: You must register with visitdr to access and use the services. If you are registering on behalf of a hospital or by any corporate name by registering you agree that you have the requisite authority to register on behalf of such company or hospital. The email address you provide during your registration will be the login to visitdr.in website. Each account must have a unique email address and you agree that you shall not attempt to create more than one account under the same email address. We also assume that you are registered as a Doctor with MCI or any other agency as may be legally compulsory to provide medical services as per the provisions of the Law in force. You also agree that you shall not register yourself with any other website providing similar services of online appointment to the patients or users.
42 .You represent that any information you provide during registration or at any time thereafter is true, accurate and complete and that you will update all such information as necessary to maintain its truth, accuracy and completeness and that all uploads including your photo belongs to you and impersonation is there. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and will be solely liable for all actions taken via your account and under your password, whether or not made with your knowledge or authority. You further agree that any credit card or payment gateway information you provide during registration or at any time thereafter is valid and that you have authority to authorize payments from such credit card or accounts.
43. Confidential Information: Confidential Information is any oral, written, graphic or machine-readable information disclosed by AASPL that is designated in writing to be confidential or proprietary or is otherwise reasonably understood to be confidential. Confidential Information shall include, but not be limited to, any and all data regarding the performance of any functionality of the Services. You agree to not disclose or use any Confidential Information without the prior written consent of AASPL, and to also agree to maintain the confidentiality of the confidential Information.
44.Termination/Deactivation/Cancellation Upon termination of your use of the services for any reason, all of your rights to access and use any and all parts of the services shall immediately terminate. In the event of such termination, you agree to remove any and all content from all of your hard drives and any other storage media and to destroy all copies of the content in your possession.
47. Scheduling/Booking an appointment To schedule/book an appointment through the services, you must input the required information as requested through the appointment-scheduling process. You agree that any information you provide when scheduling an appointment, creating an account or profile, or at any time thereafter is true, accurate and complete and that, where applicable, you will update all such information as necessary to maintain its truth, accuracy and completeness. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of these Terms and conditions. You agree that any credit card or payment information you provide through the services is valid and that you have authority to authorize payments from such credit card or payment gateway. Once an appointment has been scheduled through the Services, you agree to contact the Doctor with whom you made the appointment or to his representative directly regarding any questions you may have about your appointment, and for any changes or reschedulement or actual timing of your visit for consultation with such doctor
49.Pricing/Invoicing: You agree to pay all charges/Fees as set forth on the AASPL website and/or in these Terms and Conditions or decided at the time of entering into agreement as Hospital(s). You agree that the address and email address you provide in your account settings are valid business addresses and that AASPL may invoice you at such addresses or through other electronic or fax or voice communications. Any charge/fees invoiced to you by AASPL is exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, All charges/fees paid to AASPL by you pursuant to these Terms and Conditions are nonrefundable. Also any payment made therein to Associates or any other person shall be made after deducting the applicable taxes to be deducted at source or TDS.
50.You understand that your use of the services is not free of charge. AASPL reserves the right, at any time and at its discretion, to change the pricing structure and any pricing terms. Any changes shall be posted on the AASPL website and will be effective immediately or from such date as may be mentioned therein.
51. User Responsibilities: It is your responsibility to use the services properly. If you cannot honor any appointment scheduled through the services, you agree to promptly communicate such change to the user directly who booked such an appointment using the services provided by visitdr.in
52. User Submissions: Materials, including but not limited to text, software, data, images, graphics, photos, audio, audiovisual, videos, and content of any nature provided by AASPL (“Content”) or by other users of the Services (“User Submissions”) to the services website is owned by the party contributing such content. As a user of the services, you are solely responsible for your own user submissions. By transmitting your user submissions, you represent that you have all rights and authorizations necessary to post, submit, display, produce, or otherwise transmit, such content. In connection with your User Submissions, you agree that you will not submit material that is or contains the intellectual property of a third party that you do not have permission to use. You shall retain all of your ownership rights in your User Submissions; however, by submitting material to AASPL, you grant AASPL the irrevocable, fully transferable rights to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, prepare derivative works of, display and produce the material in connection with the Services and AASPL’s business, and to grant these rights to others. To the extent you do not have ownership rights to any of your User Submissions, you shall indemnify AASPL for any claim regarding AASPL’s use of your User Submissions. AASPL does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions and will not treat any User Submissions as confidential. When using the Services, you may be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, and AASPL is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions, which may be inaccurate, infringing, offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
54. Sole Remedy: Your only remedy for any dispute with AASPL is to stop using the Services.
55. Automatic Logging of Session Data We automatically log generic information about your computer's connection to the Internet, which we call "session data", that is anonymous and not linked to any personal Information. Session data consists of things such as IP address, operating system and type of browser software being used and the activities conducted by the user while on the website. An IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the internet, such as our web servers, know where to send data back to the user, such as the pages of the website the user wishes to view. We collect session data because it helps us analyze such things as what items visitors are likely to click on most, the way visitors are clicking through the website, how many visitors are surfing to various pages on the website, how long visitors to the website are staying and how often they are visiting. It also helps us diagnose issues with our servers and lets us better administer our systems better. Although such information does not identify any visitor personally, it is possible to determine from an IP address a visitor's Internet Service Provider (ISP), and the approximate geographic location of his or her point of connectivity. Other
56. From time to time we may add or enhance services available on the website. To the extent these services are provided, and used by you, we will use the information you provide to facilitate the service requested. For example, if you email us with a question, we will use your email address, name, nature of the question, etc. to respond to your question. We may also store such information to assist us in making the website better and easier to use. Ownership
57. All materials on this website, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons and such like (the “Content”), are protected by copyright under international conventions and copyright laws. You cannot use the content, except as specified herein. You agree to follow all instructions on this website limiting the way you may use the content.
58. There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on this website whether owned/used by AASPL or otherwise. By displaying them on this website, AASPL is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and the laws of privacy.